Join now - be part of our community!

Cashback Con?

Cashback Con?

I too have recently purchased a new Sony Camera from Jessops that is eligible for a £30 cashback.

Like others have also posted, I too followed all the steps & uploaded proof of purchase and a copy of the serial number, but got an email response saying the time had expired to provide further proof.

Not happy & still without my cashback and time is now running out to claim whilst the offer is still valid.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi christommo526,

Welcome to the community. I have just escalated your post and this thread will be updated, once we have a response.

Thanks,

Pascale_F

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi there,

We've sent you a Private Message about this. Could you please take a look, and respond when you have a minute?

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
morganant
Explorer

i Have recently purchased a A6000 from John Lewis and I am in the process of trying to claim the £100 cash back promised. After uploading my proof of purchase I recieved a email to say proof of delivery was not proof of purchase and I needed to provide an invoice Within 10 days  or my claim would be invalid. 

I had to obtain this from John Lewis and sent this off asap. 

Eight days have passed and I have not had a reply. I have resent the requested information several times in different formats. 

I purchased this camera because of the price with the cash back. I am starting to wish I had purchased my 1st choice which was a Canon model.

Does anyone know if there is a phone number in the UK so I could speak to a human being about this ?

Anthony

profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi Anthony.

This sounds frustrating. Yes you can call contact Sony Support about this. 

Best wishes, 

Pascale

profile.country.GB.title
morganant
Explorer

Hi Pascale

I contacted customer services and received an Email shortly after informing me that my claim was approved on the 5th. Payment will be in my account within 28 days.

Thank you

Anthony

profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

That's good news.

Thanks for the update.

Best wishes, 

Pascale

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi again Chris,

We've just heard back from Customer Support. They've found your case, and have confirmed that they sent you an e-mail on 23/11/2017 to ask for a clearer picture of your VAT invoice as the one you originally sent wasn't clear enough. 

They've advised that your Claim Reference Number is 16350385, and have asked if you would please reply to their email about this.

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
Zimbali123
New

It is 2020 and I have never known a more immoral process. I filled the forms exactly as requested and waited for a response. I am now told I didn't send application and if I did prove it!! How do you do that on a closed system. Oh and by the way you are now time barred!!

Yet they took my bank details?

Has anyone had any success with this problem?

Tags (1)