Join now - be part of our community!

Poor customer service from sony, no email address to chase up why your order is delayed

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
dave.32
Visitor

Poor customer service from sony, no email address to chase up why your order is delayed

Poor customer service from sony, hard to find a email address to find out where your order is or why it's delayed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
-Cass-
Explorer

Good morning Dave.

I am sorry to hear your order has been delayed. As Blencogo suggests, the order confirmation email sent by Sony should contain an email address for you. If you could write to them, they will be able to reply to you with the information you request.

If you would prefer to contact Sony by phone and discuss this, please ring 0207 365 2413 and the customer service team will be happy to assist you.

I hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Dave and welcome.

So that someone can point you in the right direction   What product have you ordered? How/from where have you ordered it?  Did you not have a confirmation email when you first ordered?

:thinking:

-Cass-
Explorer

Good morning Dave.

I am sorry to hear your order has been delayed. As Blencogo suggests, the order confirmation email sent by Sony should contain an email address for you. If you could write to them, they will be able to reply to you with the information you request.

If you would prefer to contact Sony by phone and discuss this, please ring 0207 365 2413 and the customer service team will be happy to assist you.

I hope this helps you.

mikelotinga
Visitor

Dave,

Not surprised to hear you're having problems with Sony. Their support is virtually non-existent and completely automated.

Hope you find a resolution but you may end up feeling the same way as me, i.e. going elsewhere.

tanterliser
Visitor

I agree with Dave.why is there no email address. I waited on the phone for twenty minutes.in the end hung up thinking of my phone bill.

Gromatron
New

It is shocking and utterly unbelieveable that a company as large as Sony doesn't provide BASIC order history and tracking information. What a complete joke. You want me to part with £629 for a phone, but your can't provide me information or services that a two-bit cheap internet site CAN? SORT IT OUT, SONY.