Join now - be part of our community!

Sony xperia 1 ii Lock screen Clock Problem

profile.country.GB.title
Floaty77

Sony xperia 1 ii Lock screen Clock Problem

Hello, my new xperia 1 ii phone has a different time on the lock screen clock to the home screen clock, sometimes a matter of hours.  Any idea why and how to sync them?  I would be very grateful for any help.  Many thanks.  

44 REPLIES 44
profile.country.GB.title
kuba83-PL
Explorer

Go to settings - lock screen preferences - clock. and select a different your preferred clock shown on lock screen. Then select again your one. 

If not working then on main screen click the clock to open alarms. On the bottom click clock and remove every additional clocks times from there. Then try the above settings method. If works you can add additional clocks again.

profile.country.GB.title
kuba83-PL
Explorer

Read my last comment. I have correct clock now after changing lock screen clock style and removing additional clock times first

profile.country.GB.title
kuba83-PL
Explorer

Remove additional clocks on main screen and switch lock screen clock style for a moment. Then add extra clocks again

profile.country.GB.title
kuba83-PL
Explorer

See my last comment

steveb
Explorer

Running into this with my new Xperia 1 V. Just released here in the US, and same challenge you were running into with the 1 ii 2.5 years ago? The phone is amazing, but surprised Sony doesn't have this clock issue worked out by now.