Join now - be part of our community!

Problems during conversations

profile.country.BG.title
Takeshi
New

Problems during conversations

Hello,

More and more often, the phone hangs up on its own, during a call, whether it`s an incoming or outgoing call. After trying to redial the number that was being talked to, nothing ever happens - I get no signal (idle/busy) - just silence. A contact is received after a few attempts, mostly after I close the backgroung "Calls"App and go back into it. Also, not infrequently the breakdown occurs even after the first, to the secong ring. The phone rings once or twice and immediately hangs up indicating "Missed Call". The opposite party, with whom the conversation was held before the breakdown confirms that the conversation is also interrupted. For a few days something else has also been happening: during the conversation, I am talking and at one point I understand that there is deafness on the other side, no one there, the other side of the conversation has dropped out, as if the signal range has been lost, but I don`t receive any indication that this has happened - no vibration, no beep, and the phone shows that a call is currently in progress.

The device has not been wet, dropped, there has been no severe physical adventure with it.

Please advise what to do before to get the hammer and to solve the problem in general and never ever buy anything named Sony!

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
TheMaze
Community Team

What is the model of your phone? Did you try a different SIM card?