Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 5 ii Fulty display! Very slow Service centre!

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
With_Moni
Explorer

Xperia 5 ii Fulty display! Very slow Service centre!

I have sent my newly purchased Xperia 5 ii to SBE for repairing but it seems they will take age to fix/replace that. I have already waited too long, they are still awaiting for the components. Was it my fault to buy the Sony product??? I want my phone fixed or a new replacement as soon as possible please, I have waited a long. I have sent my phone to repair last year but didn't get yet, it's big problem of Sony.

Case No: 21574552

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Awaiting components is a general problem these days.

Car manufacturers having to stop production because there's no computer hardware.

15th of January Ford Saarlouis announced a one month production stop due to lack of microchips.

Bycicle manufacturers waiting for components to put on the frames.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hi there, there are no Sony rep. who replies here, so we can't actually check the details of your case. Sorry to hear about your case,however I believe repair centers now take time more than usual to repair devices due to the covid -19, but they do send the devices fixed eventually.

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Awaiting components is a general problem these days.

Car manufacturers having to stop production because there's no computer hardware.

15th of January Ford Saarlouis announced a one month production stop due to lack of microchips.

Bycicle manufacturers waiting for components to put on the frames.

profile.country.GB.title
With_Moni
Explorer

This is not my problem, Sony/SBR has shortage of components!! I bought the device and unfortunately it's faulty and it's under warranty. So, it's SONY's duty to fix the device as soon as possible or if they don't have components then should give a new replacement as soon as possible. Don't give any lame excuse please. Was it my mistake to buy SONY product???? I bought the flagship device to have the flagship level of experience. I believed SONY is one of the great brand, that's the reason I bought Xperia 5 ii instead of iPhone or Galaxy S. Was it my big mistake to believe in SONY???

I'm I required to go to court for this silly matter, to get my phone fixed under warranty or get a replacement????