Join now - be part of our community!

How to activate TV on my account??

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
scatz76

How to activate TV on my account??

I am trying to activate my TV on my account but cannot seem to find the right option on my TV?

As per Sony instructions I need to navigate to SEN and 'link account'.  Issue is, I don't have the option of linking an account?  I didn't even have SEN on the menu at first so, the steps I have taken are thus;

• signed into Google account to allow the addition of the SEN
  • select add account (takes me straight to Sony sign in which then adds SEN to the menu)
  • now when I navigate to SEN the only options I get are to either sync or remove.

If I select sync, nothing happens and I certainly cannot see how I get an activation code from anywhere to link to my account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

The activation code is available from the "Sony Select" app in the "Featured Apps" area of the Home Screen.  Once inside of "Sony Select" go to "More Apps" and scroll across to "Activate Enhanced Features" icon.  A code will then display or will say "Device is already Registered".

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

The activation code is available from the "Sony Select" app in the "Featured Apps" area of the Home Screen.  Once inside of "Sony Select" go to "More Apps" and scroll across to "Activate Enhanced Features" icon.  A code will then display or will say "Device is already Registered".

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
scatz76

Quinnicus, you are a star.  Many thanks.  Perhaps Sony should update their instructions to state this rather than sending people on a wild goose chase eh :wink:

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome.

Sony seems to change this where the code is when there is a change in TV operating system.  It is annoying - its like "Wheres Waldo"  :slight_smile:

Cheers