Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

Sony XF90 Warum nicht als 85" (zoll)?

profile.country.CH.title
Bisuko-chan
Entdecker

Sony XF90 Warum nicht als 85" (zoll)?

Hallo Zusammen

Hat jemand eine Ahnung warum der neue XF90 in Europa nicht als 85 Zoll zu haben ist? (Beispiel USA: https://www.amazon.com/Sony-XBR85X900F-85-Inch-Ultra-Smart/dp/B078H6PSVB) Habe bereits einmal Sony dazu angefragt, allerdings keine Antwort erhalten.

Ich bin im Moment unentschlossen zwischen dem XF90 oder dem ZD9 (beide 75"), würde jedoch klar den XF90 nehmen wenn er als 85" verfügbar wäre.

Besten Dank für eure Inputs!

6 ANTWORTEN 6
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hallo Bisuko-chan,

derzeit beiten wir nur den XF85 in dieser Diagonale an.

Warum der XF90 nicht in dieser Größe angeboten wird hängt vermutlich damit zusammen, dass bei der Marktforschung nicht genügend Nachfrage für diese Größe im Premiumsegment vorhanden war.

Ich denke jedoch, dass der XF85 auch eine interessante Alternative bietet.

Schöne Grüße
Peter

profile.country.CH.title
Bisuko-chan
Entdecker

Danke für die Info. 

Ich hoffe Sony überdenkt diese Entscheidung noch und bringt dann doch die 85" Version nach Europa.

Fürs erste warte ich mal ab ob im Sommer ein Nachfolger zum ZD9 angekündigt wird, Gerüchteküche ist diesbezüglich gewaltig am brodeln.

profile.country.AT.title
jothomp43
Entdecker

Hello Peter......I too have waited very patiently for a high quality (Ultimate or Extreme) 85 inch SONY UHD TV. I own the 9005B (2014) 79 inch set which has been/is still an excellent TV but unfortunately no HDR/Dolby Vision etc.  (or update support  in this direction etc.) After 4 years I had hoped that SONY would bring out a High End 85 inch TV as is the case in the USA. It is difficult to accept the given 'marketing excuse' as to why it is not available here ( >500 million potential customers). I still live in hope that things may change ....maybe an ZF9 in 85 inch format........not a 100 inch (ZD9) version which clearly was a marketing error! Please pass on my request to your sales and marketing people. I am still convinced that SONY are the #1 4K TV producer.....just a pity they are not listening to their customers.

Thanks and kind regards  

John (Linz, Austria)

profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi jothomb43,

Well, there's the XF85 that is available in 85".

Wouldn't that be suitable?

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.CH.title
Bisuko-chan
Entdecker

I agree with jothomp43!

The XF85 is simply no high end model, period!

I was waiting to see if the successor of the ZD9 would come in 85 inch, but unfortunately 75 inch only.

Luckily it doesn't matter for me anymore, as I got a really good deal on a new 75 inch ZD9 at the end of last June. I went with it and couldn't be happier! :yahoo:

profile.country.AT.title
jothomp43
Entdecker

Hello Peter...many thanks for your quick response. I agree with the comments of the person who originally raised this issue. The XF85 is not a high-end TV from a processor and capability perpective. Sony are now very heavily promoting the Ultimate processor in their MASTER series so higher-end TVs clearly figure in the marketing approach. As I come from a marketing background, I believe people who would buy a 85 inch TV would almost certainly come from a segment of buyers who have a higher disposable income (larger homes etc. to accomodate such a TV) and therefore the cost would not be the number 1 criteria. I paid Euro 8500 in 2014 for my 9005B 79 inch and although it still has a great picture quality in less than 4 years it has lost the technology race completely! From my perspective I want to buy the best possible technology option in a TV to offset possible further technology advances that may come along. I suspect (without knowing!) there may be a technical (QC)/supply reason why these panels are not being offered by Sony and on this point I just saw on the Austrian web site that there is now no price indication for the XF85 ??? Can you confirm the availabilty of this TV or will Sony now offer a higher spec 85 inch TV. Fingers crossed that it is the latter point and thanks again for your response here. Kind regards, John