Join now - be part of our community!

W755 problem with favorites channels

Soky86
Explorer

W755 problem with favorites channels

Hello, I bought a TV sony W755 a several day ago. (update is installed v.3179) I install it and after few day of using it, i notices, when I put a satellite channels on the "favorites 1" list or 2, 3, 4, when I am watching channels from the "favorite" list it's constantly delete my channels one to one, while all is not deleted...

And that is constantly repeats. After I memorize (a new try) channels to "favorite" list it's always going (when i am watching it from favorite list)to delete one after the other, until the list is empty!!!

And this is only happening with satellite channels, with dvb-t (digital) channels everything is good, it's not delete the dvb-t channels.

But one more problem, when I turn off the TV in FAVORITE LIST, and turn on, It's not stay in favorite list, it's always reset to default list of TV (dvb-t)....WHY ???

Does anybody have the same problems, and some solution to solve this?

Thanks in advance... Regards

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have escalated your issue to Sony Support, so they should hopefully be in contact.  However i suspect this is another bug in this years android tvs.

Cheers

RoxanneKerns
Explorer

That is new bug with W55. You should report it to Sony Support Or take your device to support team. So that they can solve your issue with your W55. 

profile.country.GB.title
barsoy74
Explorer

Same problem with XD85. 

:thinking:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I think this issue is related to this one:

https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/android-tv/android-tv-bugs-and-issues/m-p/2089574#M62

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
barsoy74
Explorer

I can't loose all my channels since rearrangement is a pain. Will give it a try after this evening :slight_smile:  Thank you