Join now - be part of our community!

Brocken bracket on my MDRX 1000

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Kadeferraiolo
New

Brocken bracket on my MDRX 1000

After spending £300+ on MDRX1000 headphones they have snapped, how can this happen when simply putting them on? Only 9 months old, I am gutted. Be careful before you buy guys.Brocken bracket

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Kadeferraiolo and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Don't worry,  If you contact Sony they will offer you a free repair.

(Read the other thread on this forum about bracket problems some members have had

Here) :wink:

Cheers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Kadeferraiolo and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Don't worry,  If you contact Sony they will offer you a free repair.

(Read the other thread on this forum about bracket problems some members have had

Here) :wink:

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Kadeferraiolo
New

Thank you for your help mate.

do you know the correct point of contact?

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hiya

No worries :slight_smile:

The only number I have is the +44 (0) 2073652810

which is the general support line for Sony electronics.

If you have any trouble then let me know and I can escalate 

this for you :slight_smile:

brian.k
Explorer

I bought the MDR's a year and a half ago expecting excellent noice cancelletion, a good listening experience and even better life-time-as one would for the premium price of 400$. To my disillutionment only one of those expections became a reality, the music experinece.

Though the noise cancellation at the time i bought it was undoubtedly the zeneth of all its competitors, its steadily started wearing and sometimes the software would inter-merged the noise cancellation and the surround sound giving me a very unpleasant experience.However, i stuck with them due to the fact that the listening experice was simply fambulous and niglected the software malfunction and hoped it would sort itself out.

More and more time went and nothing happened, the software was still bugged and i couldn't do anything but again i naively thought the problem would sort itself out.

A couple months passed and i started realising that that the headband started wearing and the joints stared getting loose. This issue gradually became worse and worse until i had to draw the line! It was then that i realised other people hadthe same issue; now i couldn't just sit down realising that a huge conglomerate just conned 400$ out of me. I am here to politely ask that you give me a new pair of headphones.

20180817_100050.jpg20180817_100230 (1).jpg20180817_100306.jpg

my email is [personal details removed] please reach me as soon a possible thank you.