Join now - be part of our community!

Cash back A6000

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Chungie
New

Cash back A6000

Can anyone point me to the correct place to upload my invoice and serial number to claim my cash back on A6000 I bought in Jessops. I uploaded the information when i registered, but was sent an email 16/1/18 saying they have not received this information. Tried to reply to email and it bounced back. Finding the whole Sony experience a little draining on energy and pocket!

Tags (1)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Chungie and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

I would contact Sony Support on +44 (0) 2073652810

Other members have had some problems with the system

but Support have been able to help them :slight_smile:

Cheers

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi @KingsArms61, welcome to the Community.

I'm not entirely sure, but I've always assumed it has something to do with consumer rights, which give you the right of return within 30 days. Any cashback claim would have to be delayed until after you are able to get a cash refund on the original purchase. 

Mick

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Chungie and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

I would contact Sony Support on +44 (0) 2073652810

Other members have had some problems with the system

but Support have been able to help them :slight_smile:

Cheers

ION1982
New

Hi, do u know how long it normally take for the cash back to be transfered?

Think ive been waiting over 2 weeks now since i submitted it...

Thanks in advanced 

profile.country.GB.title
Chungie
New

No idea. I submitted my claim 1/1/18. Gave my details and uploaded proof. I was sent an email 16/1/18 saying they required proof again as invoice wasn't uploaded???
So it took 16 days to notice or did it ......

I have since rung Sony and it is now being validated! I’m convinced they know exactly where and when you purchased your camera with todays technology. I presume they hope you’ll give up! Imagine lots do especially if you aren’t tech savvy. None of my friends would have a clue how to convert a photo into a Pdf format ....

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad
tpbar29
New

for information - It is supposed to take 28days and the payment to your account will not say sony it will say

world pay or link network ltd

profile.country.GB.title
KingsArms61
New

I have just bought The Sony A6000 and the site says you cannot make a claim until after 30 days of purchase.

Why after 30 days?

profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi @KingsArms61, welcome to the Community.

I'm not entirely sure, but I've always assumed it has something to do with consumer rights, which give you the right of return within 30 days. Any cashback claim would have to be delayed until after you are able to get a cash refund on the original purchase. 

Mick