Join now - be part of our community!

Double Cashback Problem

SOLVED
andymartin86
Explorer

Double Cashback Problem

Hello everyone

I purchased a FDR-AX100 camcorder from Wex on Sunday 6th December. I bought it especially to take advantage of the double cashback offer. I purchased it around 21:00 as it was the last day for the double cashback.

The item arrived on Tuesday as expected and the first thing I did was took pics of the serial and the invoice that arrived from Wex. I uploaded and submitted the cashback offer.

I then received a reply on Friday saying the purchase date falls outside of the offer. I looked at the invoice and noticed it said the 7th on it. Ok I assumed the receipt must have been printed the Monday morning when someone arrived to Wex to process the order. So I logged onto my Wex account and took a screengrab of the order showing the order number and order date being the 6th.

I responded to the email explaining it was the 6th and they had made a mistake. I attatched the screengrab for evidence. Since then I have heard nothing and am rather disappointed.

Please could someone help me out here with a number to call or help my case as I wouldn't have purchased this until next year if I hadn't have been able to get the double cashback.

Thanks

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
andymartin86
Explorer

Hello

Just to let you know I got sorted in the end.

Spoke to Sony UK who escalated the issue.

They required an invoice, serial number and also a proof of dispatch

Money arrived 8/1/2015

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Have you raised the date issue with Wex direct to see if they would they be able to reissue you with a receipt with the correct date?

andymartin86
Explorer

Hello

This isn't really an issue as I can log into my Wex account and print an invoice off which does state the 6th

The problem now is Sony are not replying to my emails after Ive sent the new invoice.

Thanks

andymartin86
Explorer

Upon further inspection..

If I log into Wex the Recent orders order says 6th December

If I print the invoice it says 7th - exactly the same document that I got through the post.

How frustrating.

I will contact Wex directly but I don't think this will solve the communication issue with Sony

andymartin86
Explorer

Hello

Just to let you know I got sorted in the end.

Spoke to Sony UK who escalated the issue.

They required an invoice, serial number and also a proof of dispatch

Money arrived 8/1/2015

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Good to know that you have managed to resolve your cash back problem.