Join now - be part of our community!

Gamescom highlights

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Gamescom highlights

So Gamescom is over for another year. And if you weren’t one of the lucky few who managed to get a ticket, never fear, our friends over at Sony Playstation have sent over a few pictures of what happened there this year to give you a sense of what it was like.

Picture 01.JPG

Anyone visiting the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 booth was asked to try out the new game while lying down in an actual coffin. No news yet if these brave souls made it out alive...

Picture 02.jpg

Picture 03.JPG

Plenty of cosplayers there this year – anyone know what games these guys are from?

Picture 04.JPG

This looks like a pretty sweet setup for a Fifa tournament – might not fit into your living room though.

What are your thoughts? Any announcements you were excited by?

Beyond: Two Souls looks like it could be pretty good, and I’m particularly excited about the new Assassin’s Creed game! 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

"anyone know what games these guys are from?"

Hi Drewde

I'm feeling psychic -  Is that lady with Saints Row written on her back from the Saints Row game? hehe

I'm particularly excited about the Saints Row IV Wad Wad edition. (There's only one costing around £644,704)

You get:

• Saints Row IV: Commander in Chief Edition
  • A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
  • A full day of spy training
  • A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
  • One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo
  • Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
  • Shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints wardrobe
  • 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
  • Hostage rescue experience
  • A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
  • 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two

WADWADLarge.jpg

Also if those guys died during playing Castlevania, did they just shut the coffins and ship them out?

Edit - no-one bought it yet? :heart_eyes: