Join now - be part of our community!

Hand up who wants to be in a Star Wars Movie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hand up who wants to be in a Star Wars Movie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24828750

"According to a casting notice the film-makers are looking to fill two roles.

They are a "street smart and strong" orphaned girl in her late teens and a "smart capable" man in his late teens or early 20s."

14 REPLIES 14
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Wow! Wonder if they need any more wookies?

(Don't think I can pull the orphaned girl look off convincingly :smileyyahoo:)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or Jabba the Hut in my case :slight_smile:

Just please not more JarJar Binks!

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

haha yes please no more jarjar - he very nearly killed my love of Star Wars. (Along with Ewan lol)

Anonymous
Not applicable

JarJar was an annoying character, but the part that ruined it for me was the love affair between Anakin and Padme especially in Episode III.

Out of the 3 NEW movies, I actually enjoyed Episode I the best, yes a lot of it was to sell merchandise and computers games (Im sure George Lucas would admit to that too).

Now that Disney has the franchise, im sure they will screw it up beyond all recognition anyhow.  18th December 2015 is when we will find out.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Well said! :slight_smile: 

The beauty of the original Star Wars was simply that it hadn't been done before.

As a 5 year old I went to see it 3 times with my Dad and couldn't believe what I was seeing. 

I still have my Luke Skywalker, R2D2 and Millenium Falcon toys lol

With so many special effects movies in the last 15 years let's hope they take it a stage beyond 'John Carpenter' and show us something breathtaking once again.

“You’re all clear, kid! Now let’s blow this thing and go home!” :slight_smile:

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was not even born when the first movie came out.  But remember growing up with all the star wars kit (PJ's, bedsheets, toys etc)

I just want better story lines, better acting instead of actors/actresses looks, and CGI that adds to the movie instead of for the sake ot it.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I genuinely worry what the end result will be :slight_frown:

(LOL I must have too much time on my hands)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yoda, more of him, i want !
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Han solo too!

(Han-Solo you can hardly see what they're doing) :yahoo: