Join now - be part of our community!

How and who is best to contact regarding complaints?

profile.country.en_GB.title
samanthlee2012
Visitor

How and who is best to contact regarding complaints?

Hi All,

I am having terrible trouble trying to contact anyone in Sony to get an update of my products which were originally ordered Oct 4th or to even make an official complaint.

I have spoken to at least 10 different members of the Sony customer care team and then got told that my case would be dealt with by the manager, however since then (which was a month ago) I am still chasing them and have no contact, not even an apology from Sony who have received payment for the products, as to where they are. I have tried emailing a complaint and phoning the manager in question but each time he seems to conveniently be 'out'. I wondered whether anyone has had a situation like this or knows the next best step for me to take? I am at a complete loss with a company I previously regarded as having very good customer care and an excellent reputation.

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi.

Welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Did you order your sony product from the Sony online store or another online retailer/store.?

Have you recieved your product or do you have a problem/fault.?

What type of product have you ordered/do you have.?

Do you have a case number that you use when contacting Sony customer care team.?

paradox_nz
Visitor

yes i am having a problem like this, a month ago i order sony table S and it trun out that the item is refurbished i thought it was new. So i asked for a refund and i am still waiting for it over a month now. i Called the customers service 22 times over the past month, yet with no refund not sure why they do that. I really annoyed and want a compensation for waiting all that time. I think they are based in Belgium not in the UK so they don’t care about UK customers.  I will nerve buy anything from Sony I think they are loss their grip from the market welcome Samsung.

by the way they dont check their emails and calling them is useless as well. i want to take legal action !

Message was edited by: paradox_nz

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

paradox_nz wrote:

yes i am having a problem like this, a month ago i order sony table S and it trun out that the item is refurbished i thought it was new. So i asked for a refund and i am still waiting for it over a month now. i Called the customers service 22 times over the past month, yet with no refund not sure why they do that. I really annoyed and want a compensation for waiting all that time. I think they are based in Belgium not in the UK so they don’t care about UK customers.  I will nerve buy anything from Sony I think they are loss their grip from the market welcome Samsung.

by the way they dont check their emails and calling them is useless as well. i want to take legal action !

Message was edited by: paradox_nz

Hi paradox_nz,

hopefully someone from Sony should be in contact with you soon..

If you do not hear anything by the end of the week please let us know.?

paradox_nz
Visitor

hi thalamus

someone did email me i think it was their manager however, it is another week passed by and iam still waiting,

so nothing happend so far.

it is really frustrating :

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Paradox_nz,

I will try and see if I can get someone to look at this again for you, can't promise anything though..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi paradox_nz,

could you confirm that someone from Sony has been in contact with you please.?