Join now - be part of our community!

New Motorola Phone Receives Signal From Blackberry 9780 under Devices.

profile.country.ru_KZ.title
MOWERISSA
Visitor

New Motorola Phone Receives Signal From Blackberry 9780 under Devices.

I purchased a Straight Talk Motorola touch-screen phone from Wal-Maet the other day and when I turn on the Bluetooth and "Search for Devices" strangely enough the phone picks up a Blackberry 9780 phone (the ico is the hone with the BT icon out front) and gives me the address of e8:3e:b6:25:cb:d5.  I used to have a Blackberry a long time ago but there is not onje now.  I live with my girlfriend and there have been some major trust issues and secrets denied and only divulged in body language and circmsstance.  She is leaving to go visit "family" and go to a funeral in California and I wonder if she has a second phone.  There seems to revolve around some sexual issues with other men and she knows I investigate anything that is out of order.  This Blackberry 9780 must be in the vicinity for the BT range is usually only 30-40 feet.  It is not the next door neighbors for their "Blackberry Style" phones are Cricket and not Blackberry.  Can I find the number of the phone from the MAC address?  Am I wrng or is there another phone around?  Can someone give me an answer?  Also, I googled and fund this:

Still no change, on a positive it has not locked up (yet) but it still advises no Internet connect and no external devices can connect to it.

I will try and gather wire shark later.

IP Address: 192.168.1.90

MAC Address: E8:3E:B6:30:2D:29

Host Name: blackberry-290e.home

Vendor: RIM

The MAC address from above is the same as the one of the Blackberry 9780.  Is there one in the vicinity that is hidden and is it connected to my network?  It was under the Sonty's Giga Juke Forum.

Thank You

0 REPLIES 0