Join now - be part of our community!

problem with opera store...please help!

SOLVED
ilirsony
Explorer

problem with opera store...please help!

My Sony Bravia: KDL-40HX750

Trying to use Opera Store and received this message: "Your Devise is not supported".

I did a power reset on the TV and again the same message.

Can somebody please help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Ive been having a little dig around, I can see from the following webpage : HERE that your TV should support to Opera TV Store

So I guess the next thing to try is to ensure that you are definately connected your TV to the network, as well as having the lastest firmware installed.

See : HERE for more details, as well as HERE.

If that still doesnt work, try performing a factory reset of the TV.

If all else fails, you may want to contact Sony's Customer Service Centre.  Your TV model suggests that you are in the US?

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Can you please explain exactly what you are doing, and what you're trying to achieve.  Its just that I think more information is required in order to try and help you.

Thank you.

ilirsony
Explorer

Hi, 

I was trying to access OPERA TV STORE on my sony bravia and always i receive that message on the screen "Your Device is not supported"

In other words, I have smart tv but no apps on it.

Somewhere i read that i should try a power reset on the TV but nothing happens on resolving the problem.

Thanks for helping me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Ive been having a little dig around, I can see from the following webpage : HERE that your TV should support to Opera TV Store

So I guess the next thing to try is to ensure that you are definately connected your TV to the network, as well as having the lastest firmware installed.

See : HERE for more details, as well as HERE.

If that still doesnt work, try performing a factory reset of the TV.

If all else fails, you may want to contact Sony's Customer Service Centre.  Your TV model suggests that you are in the US?

Hope that helps.

ilirsony
Explorer

Thanks a lot