Join now - be part of our community!

Registration

SOLVED
swellmel
New

Registration

I attempted to register a set of wireless headphones that were given to me as a birthday gift.

To successfully complete the registration form I have to provide details of date of purchase, town and store.

Why is this necessary? Should I need to bother relatives by asking them for what I consider to be irrelevant information.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hi swellmel, if I am lucky enough to receive a Sony product as a gift I usually select Yes to purchasing Online (that removes the Town option) then type in the date I received the gift & finally select other for Store.

If you have a problem with your wireless headphones then you would probably need the reciept to return the product back to the store that they were purchased from or if it's from a large chain then your nearest outlet.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hi swellmel, if I am lucky enough to receive a Sony product as a gift I usually select Yes to purchasing Online (that removes the Town option) then type in the date I received the gift & finally select other for Store.

If you have a problem with your wireless headphones then you would probably need the reciept to return the product back to the store that they were purchased from or if it's from a large chain then your nearest outlet.

swellmel
New

Hi Nobody-in-Particular,

Thank you for the advice, really appreciate that.