Join now - be part of our community!

Reset my old club vaio account.

SOLVED
profile.country.en_IE.title
lurchbt73
Explorer

Reset my old club vaio account.

Hi all, i used  to have a username lurchbt that i set up in january 2005. i last used it just over a year or so ago. i have now purchased a new vaio laptop in the last week and couldnt remember my password so i requested a reset. my old email was in use for this and o2 email no longer exists in ireland from 21st this month. my old email is non accessible(didnt use for over a year as i am now gmail.) so i cant retrieve a new password. is there a way of getting my old username back as i had reached guru status on it and it was nice to have that lol.

Please help if you can at all.:smileyhappy:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

OK - we'll leave it as it is now.

:slight_smile:

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi lurchbt,

I have forwarded your request to the webteam.  I'm not sure what can be done but fingers crossed!

:wink:

lurchbt73
Explorer

Thanks Blencogo. I tried to pm you but i think your inbox is full. You most definitely live up to your Expert Status.

Im just glad to be back in vaioland. Upgraded from an hp dv7 to a vaio f21ze b/i.

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Good to have you back lurchbt.

Hope you enjoy the new Vaio!

lurchbt73
Explorer

i just tried to access my old o2.ie email and actually got access to it and retrieved my password reset. tried to login and it brought up a choose an avatar screen and password etc. did it and it said an error occured and to try later. will Try Later :laughing:

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi lurchbt,

I have sent you an email to your 'hotmail.com' address with the way forward.

:wink:

lurchbt73
Explorer

Hi Blencogo, i have read and replied to the email. i think in the long run its best to start from scratch with this new profile. Hope i didnt waste yours or club vaios time and effort. I thank you all for the help and suggestions given. i think i had 198 posts/comments on previous profile so its not alot to build on for again.

once again

Thanks and sorry for not just using this new profile in the first place.

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

OK - we'll leave it as it is now.