Join now - be part of our community!

Setting Status

profile.country.GB.title
insomniac53
New

Setting Status

I keep getting emails from Sony telling me that "I haven't set my status yet". What does this mean? I'm still alive, but I'm sure that isn't what they want to know. I've checked Profile and Preferences but can't see anything obvious. What do they want me to do? Hope someone can help. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.en_GB.title
MikeAustin
Visitor

+1. I have also just started getting "I haven't set my status yet" messages. Can anyone explain?

profile.country.nl_NL.title
dee_eff
Visitor

I too suffer from this annoyance and it appears that Sony don't have enough interest in customer relations to pick up on and address it.

Maybe if enough victims add their comments to this thread the message will eventually get through.

Milk_Bubble
Visitor

I have been getting emails about "setting my status" and asked quite a while ago what I was supposed to do.  I have looked on site and can find absolutely NOTHING about the matter.  I also have had no replies even though I sent an email to Sony asking what it is about!

daibadleg
Visitor

LOOKING INTO THIS MESSAGE MYSELF, CANT FIND ANY RELEVENCE TO THE PROMPT SET YOUR STATUS, PUT IT DOWN TO A GLITCH IN THE SONY SYSTEM