Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Smart Offers Card- HELP!!!!!!

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Tunzila235725
Visitor

Sony Smart Offers Card- HELP!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I don't know how to check my balance on my Sony Smart Offers Card. I was given a link to check the balance, on the letter that came with the card, but it seems that I have lost the letter, and now I can't check my balance! Please, please, help if you can!

Thanks,

Tanny xxx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Tanny.

The only people who will know the balance on the card will be VISA.  Nobody else will know what has been spent unless you kept a record yourself.  This is why a link was given in the original letter.

You will need to phone VISA and ask for advice.  Is there a phone number on the card?

It may be possible for certain authorised retailers to see the credit balance but I don't know if this is possible.

:thinking:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Tanny.

The only people who will know the balance on the card will be VISA.  Nobody else will know what has been spent unless you kept a record yourself.  This is why a link was given in the original letter.

You will need to phone VISA and ask for advice.  Is there a phone number on the card?

It may be possible for certain authorised retailers to see the credit balance but I don't know if this is possible.

:thinking: