Join now - be part of our community!

BBC Iplayer not working on my BDP S480 blu ray

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
pattierb
New

BBC Iplayer not working on my BDP S480 blu ray

I have had this for less than a week and everything else seems to be perfect but even though iplayer is listed and i can navigate to the channels screen it will not go any further.  Is there anything i can do about this as i really wanted this option on the player and am feeling more than a little cheated.  Bought from Freemans catalogue this week and have checked the firmware and it is up to date.

42 REPLIES 42
lancman21
Visitor

Thanks for the info about doing a Factory Reset - that seems to have done the trick. :slight_smile:

Stevec189
Visitor

I have a Blu Ray player BDV370 and it has stopped connecting to he NBC server invalid server message. Any ideas anyone? Have done a reset and tried turning it off and back on again no joy. All other Internet services working as normal. Thanks

NorthMonkey

I've got a not dissimilar problem on my BDP S370.  I can access IPlayer and view programs from the main entry screen and any of the 'Most Popular' listings in the browser.  However if I choose any of the days e.g. Sat 24th, Fri 23rd etc, the spinning activity icon next to the Alphabetical listings boxes appears and nothing else happens.  I've tried leaving it for several minutes, no luck. 

Accessing through Virgin Media.  Proxy server option disabled after it stopped all online apps working. 

Help!