Join now - be part of our community!

blu ray playback issues

profile.country.fi_FI.title
oddman76
Visitor

blu ray playback issues

Hi all,

I just purchased this today and tried mkv and some other random samples and it played them without issue.

I then proceeded to try Super Bad and noticed a black bar of say 5 inches at the bottom of the screen the issue is worse on 3d playback of tangled and cloudy with a chance of meatballs apart from the black bar moves to the left side of the projector screen it also happens in 2d blu ray. I am using an optoma hd33 by the way and its set at 16:9 as is the player.

so basically blu ray seems screwed up somehow but playing off the usb drive is flawless any ideas anyone??

thanks in advance.

Edit: I just updated the firmware and it still does not play them properly by filling the screen. The menus and intros all fill the screen by the way but when movie starts the left black bar appears and a bit off the right and it flickers occasionally as if its trying to fill.

any help much appreciated as my ps3 plays blu ray flawlessly with this projector so am confused.

edit:- it seems the issues are only with cloudy with a chance of meatballs and tangled??1!!?

any ideas?

Message was edited by: oddman76

0 REPLIES 0