Join now - be part of our community!

How do I add a "Netflix" account to a Blu-ray player BDP-S470

profile.country.en_GB.title
Anneofpevplym070
Visitor

How do I add a "Netflix" account to a Blu-ray player BDP-S470

Hi everybody

I'm a newbie and not sure if I'm in the right section. Can anyone help me by way of advice please.

I have a blu-ray player BDP-S470 and I would like to add an account I have with "Netflix" to the list of available film accounts. There doesn't seem anyway this account can be added. The list is quite comprehensive with "Lovefilm"; "Crackle"; "Youtube"; etc etc but sadly nothing for netflix.

Hope someone can come up with an answer.

Thanks in advance

Anne

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Anne,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Although for the US hopefully the following instructions in this guide should help - To setup Netflix

profile.country.en_GB.title
Anneofpevplym070
Visitor

Hi Thalamus

Thank you for a very prompt answer and I'm sorry that it has taken so long to send a reply but I've had problems accessing this account.

I tried the link you sent and followed the directions to the letter but to no avail, the "Netflix" account refused point blank to accept any registration code I put in.

After trawling through several websites to try and get an answer I got nowhere because it seems that the Sony Blu-ray model (BDP-S470) I have does not support a "Netflix" account. However I went out and bought an updated model and now can watch Netflix movies.

Thanks again for your help.

Best wishes

Anne