Join now - be part of our community!

I have moved my speakers and need to adjust the levels but the menu will not let me access the speaker set up page - Why? I also cannot access the preference page - help!

profile.country.en_GB.title
heidicarter
Visitor

I have moved my speakers and need to adjust the levels but the menu will not let me access the speaker set up page - Why? I also cannot access the preference page - help!

The model is DAV-TZ135 if that makes any difference.

Message was edited by: heidicarter

Message was edited by: heidicarter

3 REPLIES 3
Bravia55HX

Hi,

according to the manual it tells you how to do this under the speaker set up page, find your manual and refer to that, if you dont have it you can download the pdf for this from the Sony website.

KDL-CX520
Visitor

Hi Heidicarter,

Try Disconnect the AC power cord (mains lead) from the wall outlet (mains), then reconnect after several minutes. This will reset the unit.

Thanks

Maestro66uk
Visitor

@ Bravia55HX923 - "according to the manual it tells you how to do this under the speaker set up page"

Don't you think we've tried this???!!!

I know exactly what heidicarter means! That user is having exactly the same problem as me!! The onscreen menu WILL NOT let us into the speaker setup section of the menu! It skips past that menu/option when we try to enter it. I doubt this model has this feature activated!! It's certainly got me beat.....and yes, I've gone through the user manual 3 times to see if I've overlooked something.

Oh, and a phone call to SONY's technical support he asked for my name and the model number of my product. I described the problem to him, then he said "can I take a number to call you back? because we're having problems with lines going dead" - then he hung up.....Nice scam sony!...oh and at 4p per minute too and I was on hold for nearly ten minutes......

Message was edited by: Maestro66uk

Message was edited by: Maestro66uk

Message was edited by: -Soup-