Join now - be part of our community!

Cant get rid of missed call notification

Diddyd2
Visitor

Cant get rid of missed call notification

Haveing trouble getting rid of missed call notification. 

I have missed call showing on home screen when I open it to clear it,it stay there, I have tried turning the phone off for 10mins, but when the phone reboots the missed call is still showing, have tried software reinstall which got rid of it but the next time I missed a call same problem.

Any ideas on how to sort this out its rather annoying 

12 REPLIES 12
draculajane
Visitor

I'm keeping my fingers crossed this works soon

I have had my L3 a month, and this icon issue and the dreadfully slow charging process... I wish I'd taken it  within the 2 week cooling off period. 

Gordons11
Visitor

@Diddyd2 wrote:

Haveing trouble getting rid of missed call notification. 

I have missed call showing on home screen when I open it to clear it,it stay there, I have tried turning the phone off for 10mins, but when the phone reboots the missed call is still showing, have tried software reinstall which got rid of it but the next time I missed a call same problem.

Any ideas on how to sort this out its rather annoying 

TheChiel
Visitor

So after being told this was a bug that would be fixed in a software update, I've spent this morning  installing the new update. Hasn't helped one little bit. Poor stuff for a problem reported months ago November 2019.  Appears Sony aren't bothered about this.
The good news is it's taken so long I'll be due an upgade soon, and I certainly won't be getting a Sony model again