Join now - be part of our community!

Colored dot in display and other problems

SOLVED
VJ
Visitor

Colored dot in display and other problems

Hi Admin,

My name is Vijayant one of the frequent user for Sony ,I used good Mid range devices with the unique features like as Live with walkman, Xperia - GO, sola and S and just recently purchased Xperia M , No doubt This is another one of the unique Master piece invented by Sony for middle class uswers, In fact I must say this device is best in his class with certain stunning features and configurations ..

But I am facing some issues and have some doubts request you to please provide me the instant solution/advice upon that

1) Some times on the left corner of the screen a little color dot appears , I simply lock/unlock the device to avoid that and it fix that but it happens twice and once in a week so what's that is it a kind of crash or a display issue .

2) Facing some camera clarity issues, like in night the colors of the clicked images are like bursting and while zooming image get totally distract into the colored pixels . So what is that is it a software glitch or something else

3) unable to move  apps from internal to external SD card, GSm arena and another forums says that its not possible but you can understand in 2 gb internal memory only we cannot manage with these kind of high end devices so please provide us some alternative solutions

Looking forward for your reply

Vijayant srivastava

Topic edited by Rickard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rickard
Master

The display itself should not add any noise but there can perhaps be differences in the app displaying the picture. Try opening the picture using another app and see what happens.

Regarding restarts we are currently rolling out a new software, please restest when the update is available for your phone.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Rickard
Master

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying our products.

Hard to say what could be wrong but it might be a stuck pixel that needs refreshing. I think you would need to show the problem to a service location to get a certain answer though.

When you take a picture when it's dark the camera uses a higher ISO which will give some noise in the picture. I think it might be this you're seeing but it's hard to say without seeing a picture.

It's currently not possible to move apps to the external SD-card but we have forwarded this as feedback. I don't know if it's something that can be added though.

moneylatentoi
Visitor

LXperia m camera is bad on low light ( at night) i see all nut i not see in screen Xperia. All is black. Iso auto or 800.... All is not iso. Sorry because I write bad English. I from Vietnam

VJ
Visitor

Its okay ! I appreciate your response

VJ
Visitor

First of all Thank you so much to reply upon that! Rickard looks like some one is here from the Sony to take the things and escalate/share to the higher priority level or to the R & D team.

But still I have a doubt about the display I agreed it could be the reason due to take images in low light , but as I zoom in the HD wallpapers/images  in fact that time  image is also gonna be pixelate and shows a lot noise   and if I zoom in the same image into the Xperia Sola (without switch on Bravia) then its shows into the proper pixels and resolution in fact no noise at all.

Request you to please follow the same then might be you can understand what I would like to explain you Rickard.

Waiting to hear you soon

Vijayant

VJ
Visitor

Hi Rickard ,

Adding one more query related to restatring device while using headsets here are the aspects

1.Insert the headset and Set the max volume by pressing side key from your home screen and press Home.u will see the restart.

2.Goto settings->Sound->Volume and adjust the Ringing and notification Volume and press OK.u will see the restart.

3.Play any song with out Headset and connect Headset after few min.Remove your Head set.Do this one or 2 times.U will see the Restart.

SP1790
Visitor

Most Xperia M User Faces Restart Issue. What Are You Doing Sony Support Guys

Rickard
Master

The display itself should not add any noise but there can perhaps be differences in the app displaying the picture. Try opening the picture using another app and see what happens.

Regarding restarts we are currently rolling out a new software, please restest when the update is available for your phone.

Senatria
Visitor

I hope Sony support can roll out the new software for Xperia M (I hope with new version of Android 4.2 or better) very soon, cause I have a restart problem when attaching a headset (with mic.)

Alankar
Visitor

I am facing the same problem of the dot at the upper left corner and some times at the below right corner.