Join now - be part of our community!

xperia m didn get any walkman and movies update!! really bad.

SOLVED
Praveen1995
Visitor

xperia m didn get any walkman and movies update!! really bad.

I didn get any new application updates like walkman, movie !!!so pls check it out and rectify the problem soon.!! Xperia m (single)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bang
Visitor

u can update movie 5.1.a.0.6 here

http://www.4shared.com/mobile/V5xtyCfi/Film_51A06.html?

but the latest movie 5.3.a.18 and walkman 8.1.a.0.3 need android 4.2

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

You have to wait for the updates to be approved and released in your country and/or by your carrier 

Praveen1995
Visitor

It has.... Already came for my country...!! I saw an xperia m with new look and appearance..!!thats why I posted ..!!could you pleas. Help me out
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

I don't understand your question, you are asking for updates on walkman and movies but you just said that you got them? 

Praveen1995
Visitor

I told...... Like my friends mobile who has xperia m got their updates like walkman and movies...!! But for me it . Didn come thats why
bang
Visitor

u can update movie 5.1.a.0.6 here

http://www.4shared.com/mobile/V5xtyCfi/Film_51A06.html?

but the latest movie 5.3.a.18 and walkman 8.1.a.0.3 need android 4.2

Praveen1995
Visitor

Thanks a lot sir, for me giving me movies update for my xperia m single sim...!! But when can I get my walkman update ..!!pls can you help me out because many xperia m dual got its updates whereas xperia m single didn??
shahi
Visitor

you can update with below website that has also store client service :

www.plazza.ir

its persian but you can translate with google in your language

Praveen1995
Visitor

ok but i couldn understand the language ..!!i need an update 4.2 for xperia m single pls ..!!!!

Praveen1995
Visitor

Hello.. Sir can I know when can I get 4.2 update. For my xperia m single sim..!! Its getting really late,!! Why sony gone this much bad in their updates...!!???