Join now - be part of our community!

Not able to receive business cards in my xperia neo v

SOLVED
skarthik
Visitor

Not able to receive business cards in my xperia neo v

Hi -

If someone sends me a contact from their mobile as business card, I do not receive it in my mobile. My xperia neo v is running on ICS 4.0.4 build version 4.1.B.0.587. Is this a bug with xperia neo v? Because of this issue I am not able to receive any business card that someone sends.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
skarthik
Visitor

Please use this app "ciacs" for sending and receiving business cards for you xperia phones. You can receive business cards sent from any phone to ur xperia phone by using this app.,

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
skarthik
Visitor

I went through the link given, but nothing gives me a solution for solving the issue. (Receiving business cards), Is there a way to fix this. and have me receive the business cards when some1 sends.

And also why do I need to have a data plan or an mms setting for receiving business cards. Samsung phone doesn't have a constrain like this. They have easy way to share and receive contacts and does not have user complexity.

skarthik
Visitor

Does anyone have a answer for me on this issue to receive business cards.? I do not receive it when sent from models other than sony.

skarthik
Visitor

Hello ---

Nobody knows how to receive contact on xperia neo v, when the contact is send as business card from another phone ?

Is this a bug with sony xperia neo v ?

skarthik
Visitor

Please use this app "ciacs" for sending and receiving business cards for you xperia phones. You can receive business cards sent from any phone to ur xperia phone by using this app.,

antonymarc
Visitor

Thanks for the solution. It's really useful.