Join now - be part of our community!

Brightness control with BTvision input

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
JADASTIC
Explorer

Brightness control with BTvision input

Hi, As an option I have a BT vision box and watch BT sports on my Bravia KDL-32HX735. I can adjust picture and sound as normal using TV, but when I switch to the BT Vision box input on HDMI-4, I can't alter the picture. Volume works of course. The picture is OK but could be a little brighter. Any ideas please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

To change TV settings whilst using another device, do the following:

1. On the TVs remote control, press the [Sync Menu] button
  2. Go down to "TV control with TV remote" and press [OK]
  3. You can now use the [Options] button or change any settings.
  4. When done, simply reverse it by pressing the [Sync Menu] button again and choose "Device Control"

There are also other options in the Sync menu of which you dont have to go through that process (unless you need to that is).  Such as "TV Control"

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

To change TV settings whilst using another device, do the following:

1. On the TVs remote control, press the [Sync Menu] button
  2. Go down to "TV control with TV remote" and press [OK]
  3. You can now use the [Options] button or change any settings.
  4. When done, simply reverse it by pressing the [Sync Menu] button again and choose "Device Control"

There are also other options in the Sync menu of which you dont have to go through that process (unless you need to that is).  Such as "TV Control"

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
JADASTIC
Explorer

Hi, You know I didn't know that. I have had Sony TV's now for years and have upgraded my latest TV's to internet and yet I have never used that feature. You can always learn something new eh! I'm just watching the Sunderland V Liverpool gane and used Sync to adjust the picture and it now looks fantastic, so bright and punchy in HD. Not sure why I'm watching this game really as I was born in Newcastle, but what the £$%^&* eh!

Thanks for the help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Shhhh dont say that too loud, Newcastle person watching Liverpool :slight_smile:

I agree, you can always learn something new.  The other day, someone posted a work-around EPG guide to use for Satellite - didnt even know about it after all this time !  :slight_smile: