Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-43WD754 Smart tv

profile.country.GB.title
deckel
Explorer

KDL-43WD754 Smart tv

I have a Sony KDL-43WD754 smart tv. The wi-fi on the tv is switched off/disconnected (I switch it back on/reconnect to download firmware updates then switch it back off) yet weirdly I found out today that I can access YouTube videos using the app on the Tv! Does anyone know why or am I missing something?

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi there,

Are you able to access other internet services, or only YouTube?

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
deckel
Explorer

Hi Owen, having just retried the tv I now can’t access any internet services including YouTube. (I still have Internet access for the tv switched off) 

Weirdly, I am wondering if somehow I have managed to access YouTube through our ‘Sky-Q’ box even though I was using the tv remote and had the TV set to analogue!

The reason I say this is that I cannot find the same screen I accessed last week which was a black background with YouTube & VEVO. The screen on the Sky-Q box is a blue background so I’m now kind of puzzled. Maybe just a glitch or maybe I’ve done something without realising! I’ll look into it a bit more over this weekend, thanks for answering though👍🏻

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi again,

No problem. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
thapaliya233
New

I also have KDL -43WD754 Smart TV.  I am looking for a compatible wireless keyboard for this TV. But could not find the information anywhere. Does anybody know, whether it is possible to use wireless keyboard for this version of TV???  Or can i use the USB port for normal keyboard?  I tried my wireless mouse. But it says, please remove USB. It is not compatible with this TV.