Join now - be part of our community!

Storing of digital channels

chrisashby
Explorer

Storing of digital channels

I have a Bravia KDL-32S2520 tv.  When I autotune it finds the digital channels but will not store them.  It will store the channel if I manually tune the channel.  This happened after I did a reset when I moved the tv to another room as I wanted to set up the TV again to suit my preferences and this seemed to be the easiest way to start again from scratch .  Previously there was no problem in auto tuning and storing.  The software is 2.5.504 starter 0.0.30 and I have auto software download on and no new software was downloaded over night as this happened yesterday.  Can anyone help?  Chris

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

This is a difficult one.  If it was me, I'd move the TV back where it was and re-tune the channels in (at least as a test anyhow), as Im assuming you havnt had problems where the TV was originally located.

If this works, I can only assume that its the aerial cabling - whether its the lead from the wall to the TV or the internal aerial cabling.

If it doesnt, I guess we'd have to think of something else, but as manual tuning works, I would guess that is the most logical answer.

Cheers