Join now - be part of our community!

Childish behaviour by SONY UK.....

Petrou20
Visitor

Childish behaviour by SONY UK.....

This may sound a bit cruel but....
I have just recently, September 2006, bought a brand new Sony Vaio AR11B for a what it seemed a logical price.
After however less than 3 months of using my over-valued laptop, suddenly an Error made its appearance. I didn't think that it was important until the day my laptop wouldn't start. As soon as it was finishing Windows' loading a blue error screen would appear and the system would restart by itself....again and again and again.
I did what every one of us would do, i called Sony UK and sent them my laptop for repair. Which they did, at least that's what they said....
After however a month of this repair, the same error appeared again! This time I started questioning the hardware liability of my laptop and called Sony UK demanding for a solution. They told me to sent it again for repairing....Again!!! A four month laptop worth over £1000 for its second repair?? NO. I wanted what was stated in the Warranty, if couldn't be repaired the product would be replaced. BUT what I didnt know was that this only was valid for the first 14 days!!! 14 days!!! £1000+ for 14 days warranty??? It makes sense.....

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I'm sorry to hear of your problem,
I have escalated this for you.

Welcome to Club Vaio too! :slight_smile: