Join now - be part of our community!

LOGON HELP

pepsimiddleton
Visitor

LOGON HELP

Someone please help me!!!

I have a brand new vaio which insurance company sent yesterday. Spent all day loading on software and photos etc.

This afternoon however when I went to logon it says "user profile service failed the logon"

I've had a vaio for 2 years previously and have never seen this error message, neither has my brother who works in IT.

Of course I would love to talk to Sony but their phone line is only open weekdays, there is no online chat support, only the email help so this is my last resort.

I only set up one user profile so I can't even see if another profile works as there isn't one.
I am having to send this from a really old borrowed laptop as I can't use my new sexy one!

Any suggestions anyone? Am too impatient to wait until Monday until I can phone Sony. Have opened a case on esupport but not holding my breath that I will get a response any time soon.

Thanks in anticipation!

Sam

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Sam,

welcome to Club VAIO.. :slight_smile:

I have found two options that may resolve the The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded problem..

Use the following link to view: How to Fix the Error "The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded."

Hope all goes well.. :four_leaf_clover:

hugpache
New

edit: oops Thalamus beat me to it

Good luck :slight_smile: