Join now - be part of our community!

Ok....If I would like to connect my Xbox to XL-202 how should I have to do?

darkmeridian75
Visitor

Ok....If I would like to connect my Xbox to XL-202 how should I have to do?

Ok...I am sorry to start a new thread, but my XL-202 is really a bad PC comapred to my previous Sony Vaio V2s.Even if it has a great hardaware it does not work as Vaio V2S. In this I as able to connect all my consoles nad using Vaio Zone I was able to play all my games on VAIO Screen.
I should I have tp dp with MCE to view signals from RCA input?

TNX

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

I can understand why you would want to do this with the V2S because it has an integrated screen. I'm not sure why you want to do it with a XL-Series Vaio - surely the quality will be much better if you connect these direct to the display? You will avoid all the latency problems of running through another few AV/DV conversions.

The only way would be to connect via S-Video and set it up like a Sky set-top box.

:thinking:

darkmeridian75
Visitor

Ok, it is really simple to undestand why i want connect Xobx to Vaio, simply because i got just one HP 22" monitor conected to the vaio in the room where i have all consoles. unfortunatly WII and Xbox do not have S-video output. I was simply surprised that neither mediaportal or MCE have input channel ( as AV on TV) like VAIO zone (defenitly the best software to manage TV on PC)

TNX

PS
Would you please give me some suggestion about audio ( please see my old post)