Join now - be part of our community!

Sony NWS 706.

Sony NWS 706.

Firstly my apologies if this is the wrong forum. But not sure if a Sony forum exits for MP3 players, hard disk players etc. If so please direct me and I'll relist.

I have been currently looking at the Sony NWS706 4GB noise reducing headphone player. I will be visiting that states soon and was wanting to purchase the player in the US. I believe if purchased here it will not have the volume limitation problems of European models. And with the Dollar exchange rate climbing it could be beneficial. Problem is I cannot find it for sale on the web. Is it sold as a different model name/number or can anyone help and suggest any retailers in the states that are selling this model?? Thanks in advance jd76…

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi jd76,

I've had a quick look on the USA Sonystyle.com site, they do not appear to stock the 4GB model... :thinking:

Thanks thalamus this must be why I can't seem to find it anywhere in the States. I can only assume it has never been launched over there. Strange eh!!! Still hopefully by the time I get out to the US maybe they will have released it and like all flash memory products the price may have dropped. Thanks jd76...

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome, makes a change for Europe to have something that's not been released in the US.. :slight_smile: