Join now - be part of our community!

TV sound syncs to SRS-XB10 speakers

profile.country.GB.title
robgolding
Explorer

TV sound syncs to SRS-XB10 speakers

I hope you may be able to give me some advice on integrating some Sony speakers with my TV sound system.

They are two Sony SRSXB10’s which I purchased along with a Mee Audio AFT1 Connect BT Transmitter.

I am trying to integrate them with my Sony Bravia KD43xd808.bu TV and sound bar with bass booster—HT CT290/HT-CT291.

So far I have managed to get them to talk to each other. BUTthe result is sound that is out of sync between the sound bar and the two new additional speakers. The sound bar is leading slightly and annoyingly.

That is currently connected to the HDMI3 output of the tele and the bass picks up from it via Bluetooth.

I have connected the Connect BT transmitter to the tv’s optical output--picking up power from USB2 and that picks up the speakers—which also “pair” with each other.  I was also hoping they could  be controlled (on/off, volume etc) -from the remote-as is the

sound bar—but alas seemingly not.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Equally, is it OK to leave the small speakers permanently connected  to their power source.  They do make an amazing noise for their size.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Have you updated to the latest firmware?

Best wishes,

M

profile.country.GB.title
robgolding
Explorer

Mike

Thanks for that. But what is firmware? I dont understand.

Bobble16