Join now - be part of our community!

Can't connect to computer

Andrei2304
Visitor

Can't connect to computer

Проблема такого рода. Не могу подключить телефон к пк. Раньше подключался. Потом перестал пк видеть его любой пк. А стал не подключается к пк после ремонта входа USB относил в ремонт сделали порт  втыкнул провод не видеть он его думал провод пошёл купил новый хороший все равно не видет купил полностью схему  с портом  поменял и такая же печень как не видет пк мой телефон сони эксперия xa1 ultra. Может когда носил в ремонт там что нибудь сняли и забыли поставить на место? 

This kind of problem. I can not connect the phone to the PC. Used to connect. Then the pc stopped seeing him any pc. And he didn’t connect to the PC after repairing the USB input; he took the repair to the port; he plugged the wire in not to see it he thought the wire went bought a new good one he still doesn’t see it he bought the whole port circuit and changed the same liver as the PC doesn’t see my phone Sony experiment xa1 ultra. Maybe when I wore a repair there something was removed and forgot to put in place? - GT

0 REPLIES 0