Join now - be part of our community!

Charging port

Damodargrg
Visitor

Charging port

I have sony xperia xa1 ultra I have my charging port problem when I connect cable with port it connected but sometime it lost the connection while I moved the phone  and  if I little shake the phone it lost the charging signal...I made charging port twice in local area.. Thank you 

9 REPLIES 9
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Damodargrg, I am sorry to hear about this. 

Have you been able to try different charging cables in order to see if it may be the charging cable that is malfunctioning? Also, it is a good idea to make sure that the charger port is free from lint, dust and moisture. A blocked port can prevent the USB connector from fitting properly, and therefore prevent charging. Ensure that the USB port is completely dry, and gently remove any lint or dust using, for example, a wooden or plastic toothpick.

If these measures do not manage to improve the charging, I suggest that you get in contact with your local support team in order to have the phone sent in to an authorized service center. If you have any questions regarding the service, such as routines, warranty and consumer laws, these type of questions are best answered by your local support team as well, as they vary between markets.

I hope that helped! 

DannyXperia
Visitor

There's such a glitch as described previously,, but I admit it went down on the floor.

Well.. 

Do you recommend any web store who sell replacement AND stickers for the Xperia xa1 "ULTRA" model? 🤔 

Dearly yours 

Daniel 

Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @DannyXperia,

As this is an international support forum, I think that this question is best answered by your local support team as well.

Sonyboy56
Visitor

Hi

I experienced the same with my Sony Xperia XZ premium

Minor movement on the plug and the charging stopped. Same issue when connected to a PC, failed communivcating when moving slighly on the plug usb-c the connection came up before it was lost again!

I had the phone for service at MyTrendyPhone in Denmark and the replaced the charging port however still same problem after and I tried several different cables and chargers! Sent it back to MyTrendyPhone Denmark claiming they did not do the job properly however the claim the phone charges okay and no problem! So I,m still sitting here 2 months after with the same issue! I suspect that the flat cables on the charging port has bad contact to the sockets inside and that they di dnot check this when replacing. But thats just a guess,, Dont know what to do now?

JocelynCarreon
Visitor

Same here i experienced same problem, just using my xperia xa1 ultra for more than 1 year.

I tried to change several times the cable and charger but still not working, so i conclude that it is 

a port problem, now i cannot use my phone, and the service center is to far from my location.

I ask several repair station but they said they cannot repair it. 

pat_ale
Visitor

Hi, how is the best way to clean the charging port? 

DannyXperia
Visitor

Just put some led on the 4 connection spot and push "holders" down to increase push power.. All fixed.. 👍 

webmasda
Visitor

QI-Wireless-Charger-Charging-Receiver-Kit-For-Samsung.jpg

Any way to add QI charge for Xperia devices like this without use USB port 

DannyXperia
Visitor

The NFC is interfereing behind back cover..