Join now - be part of our community!

Default App locker

Sony158
Visitor

Default App locker

Can we have a default app locker from the mobile phone itself like in case of MIUI. It is irritating to use apps from playstore to lock the apps.

3 REPLIES 3
Jonas
Master

Hi @Sony158, welcome to our forum and thank you so much for your suggestion!

I just want to make sure that I fully understand what kind of feature you are looking for. Is it a feature that enables you to put a PIN code or some other password on certain applications so they can't be launched without having to enter this code or by using the fingerprint?

If that is correct and as you said, there is no such feature in the device so you will need to use a third party application from the Google Play store, but I can see how it can be very useful, so I'll make sure to forward your suggestion internally as user feedback! Slightly_smiling_Face

Thanks again and have a nice day!

ramsan1
Visitor

May I know which one is the app you recommended to that user? Thanks,

Jonas
Master

Hi @ramsan1, sorry for the late reply, I have been out of office due to vacation.

I did not suggest a specific application as I don't use app lock application myself, so I can't give any recommendations apart from searching for one in the Google Play store. Simply search for "App lock" and there should be plenty of alternatives to choose from and they will always be listed based on how good the rating is and how many downloads the application have.

I hope that helps!