Join now - be part of our community!

Does XA Ultra really needs Temper Glass for the screen

SOLVED
JackRenz16
Visitor

Does XA Ultra really needs Temper Glass for the screen

Does XA Ultra really needs Temper Glass for the screen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@JackRenz16

Yes or a film protector, either or; otherwise any phone will eventually get scratched

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AikoSc
Visitor

All phones does.
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@JackRenz16

Yes or a film protector, either or; otherwise any phone will eventually get scratched

Leann_Decena
Visitor

how about the scratch proof feature of XA Ultra?
JackRenz16
Visitor

does the screen of XA Ultra is already scratch proof?

1adrian1
Contributor

I've been using my xa for a month with no protection at all still no sign any scratches anywhere. Most of the ones I've found are hideous or don't fit the whole screen.
Aachan
Visitor

Hi care team! Do you know where can i buy the tempered glass that's included in the xa ultra festive pack? I cracked mine few days ago. Most of the tempered glass I've found don't have curved edges and doesn't cover the whole screen. Please help. Plus i liked that it's lime green as well. The ones in the malls are transparent. 😟 Thank you.
Pars987
Visitor

if there isn't screen protetor or tempered glass for XA model in your country like Iran , crop UC screen protector of samsung Galaxy S6 for XA like what i did as you can see image below :

DSC_0001.JPG

BennyWang
Visitor

The scratch-resistant glass of the phone is good enough. I've used 3 cell phones without any screen protector since 2011 and their screens are all in perfect condition. You do need protector case for drop proection though.