Join now - be part of our community!

Forgot pattern

Lambert
Visitor

Forgot pattern

Can anybody help me!! Forget my unlock pattern so many times that I try to unlock it it will restart factory and to start it asks me the mail that was synchronized with the phone and I do not remember what it was, then I can not start my Xperia what can I do?

Google translated

2 REPLIES 2
ChloeS
Contributor

Hi @Lambert,

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you have been locked out of your handset Slightly_frowning_Face

If you cannot remember the Google details you have used on the phone you may be able to recover the information using Google Account Recovery.

Unfortunately if you cannot recover the account details using the above link there is nothing else you can do appart from sending the phone in to your local authorized service centre. If you need to do this I would suggest getting in contact with your Local support so they can arrange this for you.

Good luck Slightly_smiling_Face

Nicola7312
Visitor

Hello 

Please can you help.  I have a factory reset phone, which I am unable to set up as it is asking me to enter the google mail that was previously linked to the phone. 

When I enter my email address it says that the password had been reset and I should wait 24 hours before trying again.  I have been getting the same message every time I try this.  

Please help.

Thanks 

Nicola