Join now - be part of our community!

Problem bluetooth pairing

SOLVED
ThomasMicolon
Visitor

Problem bluetooth pairing

Hello,
I have since friday a new xperia XA1 smartphone. It work very fine, but when i tried to pairing my phone with my bluetooth system in my car, I directly a message in my car, connection failed. In my phone, i have not the time to enter pin code. Someone have a solution for this problem ?

Thanks in advance

60 REPLIES 60
makeros
Visitor

Hi,

my sony experia has problem connecting to the wifi and to blue tooth devices. The only solution is to reboot the phone. This solve  both the problems and it connects instantly. I found separate forums for connection problem with wi-fi and bluetooth, but to me it looks like they are linked to the same cause. I had not found any solution, unfortunately and I am quite disappointed. I will never reccommend a sony experia to anyone.

Andy46
Visitor

I have the same problem on my XA1. Bluetooth seems to stop working and can't pair to my car. And WiFi seems to stop working (maybe the same time, maybe not). The only way to get them to work again is to restart the phone. That's not a solution. How can this thread be marked as solved. 

Lekkiman
Visitor

I agree. This forum is thorough but Sony is not responding to address problems.

The Xa1 has a big Bluetooth problem and the Sony company can't solve it 

Pradeepu
Visitor

I had similar problem connecting to my Honda jazz stereo. Now it's solved. There is another thread on the same topic where I have shared my experience.

Apoorv495
Visitor

Go to bluetooth>more settings>bluetooth settings> turn off auto scan

Problem will be solved

Lekkiman
Visitor

My xa1 does not offer the selection tons you advised. There is no auto scan on/off switch.

It is long overdue for Sony to present a workable solution. 

Lekkiman
Visitor

This is a followup. I did find the "more settings" option but that takes you to the Bluetooth on/off switch.

Your solution essentially says to turn off Bluetooth. 

That does not solve the pairing problem. 

JW59
Visitor

How do yo reset the application

Lekkiman
Visitor

JW59. Many users have advised that switching the phone on/off or Bluetooth on/off will correct the pairing problem so the Xa1 will pair with the hands free application of an automobile. 

That does not work.

So far neither Sony nor fellow Xa1 users have been able to fix this problem with the phone.

You will be able to pair with most devices, just not your vehicle.

I've gone back to my iPhone and am selling the Xa1. 

profile.country.PL.title
Piotr_7777
New

the same problem and also with no transfer via wi-fi : no authorisation message