Join now - be part of our community!

problem with sony xperia xa-stuck on logo

gogo6539
Visitor

problem with sony xperia xa-stuck on logo

Hello!

I have a problem with my sony xperia xa. It wasn't turn on, it stuck on logo and restart and again loading go logo and restart. 

I had read in some topics but, and i try what their decisions, but it doesnt work.

I tried to connect with live support but without success.

3 REPLIES 3
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @gogo6539, let me see if I can help out here.

I would primarily suggest that you try removing the SIM card, and then try restarting the phone. If the phone restarts successfully after you remove the SIM card it might be the SIM card that needs to be replaced.  Secondly you could also try to remove the SD Card if you have one. If the phone restarts successfully after you remove the SD card, your SD card may be damaged and in need of replacement.

If this does not manage to get you past the booting screen of the phone, I recommend that you try to repair the software on the phone using Xperia Companion and a computer. Keep in mind though that sinc you cannot access the menus on the phone, you will need to start the repair without having the phone attached to the computer and tick the "My device cannot be detected or started, or is a Smartwatch 3" checkbox and choose "Next", before you can proceed wit the repair.

Let me know how it goes!

gogo6539
Visitor

I tried it and it wasn't working, have you other ideas? 

Martin1
Enthusiast

Thank you @gogo6539 for the quick reply.

If the software repair do not manage to get you past the sony logo in the boot up process, I believe that the best thing to do is to get in contact with your local support team in order to have the phone sent to an authorized service center. If you have any questions regarding the service such as service routines, warranty and consumer laws, these kind of questions are best answered by your local support team as well.