Join now - be part of our community!

Problems with the phone after updating the system

Serega64
Visitor

Problems with the phone after updating the system

После обновления по, перестали работать края сенсора на разблокированном экране, на заблокированном всё работает  Что мне делать? Я уже заебался с этим телефоном из за ваших обновлений которые ни хуя не для улучшения созданы  а наоборот чтобы уебать телефон  Я всегда был за Sony но в виду последних событий я больше в жизни не стану покупать ваш бред и всем своим друзьям и знакомым советую не связываться больше с вами. Чтоб у вас на лбу хуй вырос!!! P. S телефон ни когда не ронял, ни единой царапинки на нем нет  

After updating, the edges of the sensor on the unlocked screen stopped working, on the locked everything works What should I do? I’ve already fucked up with this phone because of your updates, which weren’t created for improvement, but rather to fuck the phone. I have always been with Sony, but in view of recent events, I will never buy your nonsense in my life and I advise you not to mess with all my friends and acquaintances more with you. So that you have a cock on your forehead! P. S the phone never dropped, not a single scratch on it - GT

0 REPLIES 0