Join now - be part of our community!

Wi-Fi Authentication Problem - Router is working

emzrose
Visitor

Wi-Fi Authentication Problem - Router is working

I've had by Sony Xperia XA1 for about 3 or 4 months now and recently it's developed a problem where the Wi-Fi will drop out and won't come back on. It doesn't have anything to do with the router in my home as the rest of my family (and even myself on my Laptop) stays connected to it, it's something to do with the phone. 

Sometimes if I reset the phone of turn it off and on again the Wi-Fi comes back on, but it never lasts. I did a factory reset last week and the Wi-Fi began working perfectly, but yesterday it started with hte problems again. I've searched all the forums and I couldn't find any luck which is slightly annoying, I just want to know if someone else has had this problem and how could I fix it permanently. 

3 REPLIES 3
Brobddy
Visitor

1) phone not working well with 5Ghz (same problem at me)

2) work nice at 2.4Ghz (set router for Wpa2-Psk security and set 11 or 6 channel)

Disrop
Visitor

I had a similar problem. I couldn't solve it for a long time and decided to contact technical support. They explained to me that I should go to the admin panel and restart my network. As it turned out, it is not difficult. I found detailed instructions about this and I restarted my network. It worked correctly and then I didn't have any more problems with the network. I think this option is perfect for you. I advise you to try to do the same or contact the technical support of your provider

Triju
Visitor

Tengo el Xperia xa1 ultra y tb llevo unos meses que me pasa como se hace lo del router 

I have the Xperia xa1 ultra and it has been a few months since it happens to me how to do the router

\gt