Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia XA network issue

synviv
Visitor

Xperia XA network issue

Hello,
I would like to share my problem that im facing while turning on data connection in my xperia xa. After turning on data connection net is working fine for few seconds or just u need to keep on surfing-downloading but if i take a pause then the net is not working even the H+ is on the top. Help please.... Net is lyk oxygen for me😩
36 REPLIES 36
Lyliang777
Visitor

My phone is lagging after i changged the logger buffer size to 4M
Lyliang777
Visitor

I have sent you the bug report.

Btw I also have a problem with the sound. When I was playing a game with sound of course, a message came in with sound (notification on). After that notification, the game just went silent permanently. The sound only get working again after I restart the game.
Didrik
Enthusiast

@Lyliang777, I've replied to your PM. Will let you know as soon as I have more information.

synviv
Visitor

Im having Idea network and still facing the problem. whenever im turning on the cellular data, it's working on its speed but for this i have to surf or download immediately after turning on cellular data But if i keep my mobile aside for few time then the net wont work until i restart cellular data.. help please
Lyliang777
Visitor

The latest firmware for F3116 33.2.B.3.74 still has this problem. Please fix it ASAP.
zelinskiy
Visitor

I have the same issue: in 3g network (WCDMA/GSM mode in settings) phone has unstable network connection, and if it loses it - phone never tries to reconnect. Reconnects only after reboot or after turn on/ turn off "fly mode".

When I switch to 2G (GSM mode) - network is more stable, connection loosing was not reproduced. 

For test - I've took Sony Experia XA and Nexus 5x with sim card of the same operator and put them near by (for checking if any issues in operator network). And I discovered that Nexus has 30-40% more steady signal.

dero
Visitor

I have the same problem. when connected with symbol H download stops and down arrow doesnt appear. I still see up arrow but no down arrow. Connection starts back, if I turn off and on LTE. I face no problem on edge connection.

Lyliang777
Visitor

And the support team here told me to visit authorized service center. The point is the problem cannot be solved in this forum.
Redz26
Visitor

mine is also having problem with network provider..

heres the thing..

my network carrier is SUN CELLULAR. and there is always an R in my signal appears. which leads to suddenly lost signal. it happens very often. is there any solution for this kind of issue? other than changing a sim.
Rajeswaran
Visitor

Hi similar kind of issue observed to me also but in 4g, the network gets hanged suddenly both 2g and 4g i can't even make calls. Very disappointed with sony XA. Every data and voice service gets hanged and will be solved only after the restart of the phone i think the latest firmware update is the problem...