Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia XA1 Speaker not working

Niliyo
Visitor

Xperia XA1 Speaker not working

My phone is nearly 3 months old and during those times my phone was performing really well. 

It's been 2 days since the phone speaker worked properly, I tried to go Settings > About Phone > Diagnostics and i ran a test for my loudspeaker + recording and they're both not working. Any solutions? 

P.s diagnostics works fine with earphones on. 

Hope to get reply asap. Cheers. 

4 REPLIES 4
CameronT
Champion

Hi @Niliyo, welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear about this Slightly_frowning_Face

Try the same diagnostics test in safe mode. If it is still not working you can try a software repair using Xperia Companion. If it's still the same, then I recommend you contact your Local support team to arrange an assessment.

Slydab
Visitor

I got mine a month ago and the same thing has happened to me. Went to use speaker phone and when I ended call , any further calls people cannot hear me so I have to press speaker phone so they can, what's up and what should I do, I've done a restart and since the previous poster seems to have the same issue is this a more common problem.

dlexzy86
Visitor

I got the same problem. My phone just 3 months old. How come this product had a lot of problems. First, problem with the touch screen and the still didn't find solution and now the loudspeaker. I really frustrated since i am huge fan of sony but this product is a failure. Sorry to say. 

anjilawaiba
Visitor

why my speaker us not working