Join now - be part of our community!

Problems after Android 10 Update Xperia XZ3

Slosen
Visitor

Problems after Android 10 Update Xperia XZ3

I have huge and several problems with my phone (XZ3) after the latest Android 10 update.

-Lag, delay and slow working apps. Also between switching and opening apps.

-closing apps by itself

- clock and alarm is not working right. After sliding "turn off" it still starts ringing again.

Is there any solution to fix these problems? 

45 REPLIES 45
DEE62
Visitor

I'm having exactly same problems really irritating what's worse is Sony don't care. I've always loved my Sony phones but their lack or customer care is doing my head in. Happy to take our money but not right your wrongs

Slosen
Visitor

Still no response from sony. 

I have sent them an email with all the problems i have so far with my phone. Hope to get an answer and a solution there. 

profile.country.GB.title
deaconj997
New

INSTALL SONY COMPANION TO YOUR PC THEN CONNECT WITH THE SONY XZ3 

THEN FIX REPAIR SOFTWARE 

IT WILL ERASE ALL THE DATA

BUT IT WILL FIX ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

I ALSO HAD PROBLEMS ANDROID 10 SONY XZ3 NOW I AM OKAY!

YOU ARE WELCOME

NIKITAS

Daddypiguk
Visitor

Hi, also huge problems since android 10 update, even had phone sent off with o2, which was alleged repaired by all software reinstalled, but after being without a phone for 5 days and getting it back still has same issues! My main problem is with microphone and WhatsApp which is not picking up my voice on messages, tried all remidies to no avail, these phones need a recall! Terrible customer service! 

MikeMayer
Visitor

Grinning_Face_with_smiling_Eyes I've got an answer!!! They're working on this topic!!! 

ahmadamarei
Visitor

Hello, 

I'm also experiencing some, if not all, of these bugs. The main issue for me though is that the speaker phone is now ON A TIMER!

That's right, when you touch it during a call it switches on for maybe 30 seconds then automatically reverts back to earpiece microphone and stops the speakerphone on its own! 

This has made the phone virtually unusable because most of my work calls need the speaker (obviously also especially when I'm driving!)

Sony have generally been one of the better companies when it came to software (bug-free, relatively long product support, responsiveness, etc.) and that is THE ONLY REASON I've stuck with Xperia phones till now (even though they're super difficult to get and with virtually no accessories whatsoever outside of Europe and Asia!) 

This is the final straw I think... A half-baked software update that renders the ($1000!!) phone into a piece of shiny, sleek, garbage!!!! 

A. Marei 

DrGuns
Visitor

SAMEEEEEE on my xz3 Sony please fix it asap 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

sunny88
Visitor

i have alarm issues, camera app issues, slow  phones, reduced battery life. 

a new software release is needed.

i may root back to android 9 by downloading of xda and disable auto update 

Flr32
Visitor

There is also problems with the Bluetooth connection after they launched the update. I can't stream media files thru Bluetooth. 

BraneT
Visitor

I also have all off the problems that are mentioned in this thread. Did any of you got an answer from sony regarding the fix or still nothing?