Join now - be part of our community!

xperia 1v als externen Monitor mit Sony A7 III

SOLVED
profile.country.DE.title
karschmi2

xperia 1v als externen Monitor mit Sony A7 III

Hallo,

wie muss ich mein Xperia 1V verbinden, damit ich das Handy als externen Monitor mit der Sony Kamera A7 III verwenden kann. Habe alles schon versucht, vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen?. Oder ist das mit der Kamera gar nicht möglich. Leider finde ich im Netz keinerlei Hinweise. 

Hello,

how do I have to connect my Xperia 1V so that I can use the phone as an external monitor with the Sony camera A7 III. I've tried everything, maybe someone can help me? Or is that not possible with the camera. Unfortunately I can't find any information online.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

There are several.

Watch this video @ 4:52

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Did you try installing Imaging Edge Mobile on your Xperia 1 V ?
Try that and if you have further questions, just ask.

Tags (1)
profile.country.DE.title
karschmi2

Ja habe ich installiert und es funktioniert auch soweit. Aber es ruckelt. 

Aber ich wollte eine externe Monitorverbindung, damit ich alle Funktionen die ich auf dem Kameradisplay sehe, auch im Handy-Display sehe. Zum Beispiel Fokuspeaking oder das Fokusfeld. Bei der Verbindung habe ich festgestellt, dass mir die Einstellung USB Streaming nicht angezeigt wird. So ähnlich siehe hier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbAVi5ANdpU

oder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYV8ytDBq2M

Yes, I installed it and it works so far. But it jerks.

But I wanted an external monitor connection so that I could see everything I see on the camera display on the phone display. For example focus peaking or the focus field. When connecting, I noticed that the USB streaming setting is not displayed. Something like that see

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

You need HDMI output, HDMI to USB and an app.

profile.country.DE.title
karschmi2

Which app i need?

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

There are several.

Watch this video @ 4:52

profile.country.DE.title
karschmi2

thanks That was the solution