Join now - be part of our community!

How to remove future (re-occurring) timer recording?

SOLVED
profile.country.SE.title
PatrikT

How to remove future (re-occurring) timer recording?

I use my TV with a USB connected disk for scheduled timer recordings. Some recordings are once and some are re-occurring, e g every week: Tuesdays at 2200-2230. I book the recordings in EPG. Recordings work fine but they were set to a specific time and when time changed due to daylight savings  - the recording is one hour wrong.

How do I remove a future scheduled timer recording? Especially a re-occurring one?

In EPG I see a red line above a scheduled program but I do not see any option to remove the recording.

My TV is a KD-49X8305C and I use DVB-T (not IP-TV) but TV is allways internet connected over my home wifi and therefore allways updated with latest released firmware.

Thx in adavnce!

/Patrik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Go to EPG(GUIDE) again.

Press LEFT arrow key on Remote Control.

From list Select TIMER LIST. At bottom you see a note "The ACTION MENU button: Delete timers, etc

Press Action Menu button on remote

Select Recording timer list, then Delete .... and just delete what you don't want to be recorded again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I cant see mine at the moment, so not too sure.  But many actions are available by pressing the action menu button on the remote control.  So go to scheduled recordings and then action menu.  Is there an option to delete available?

Cheers

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Go to EPG(GUIDE) again.

Press LEFT arrow key on Remote Control.

From list Select TIMER LIST. At bottom you see a note "The ACTION MENU button: Delete timers, etc

Press Action Menu button on remote

Select Recording timer list, then Delete .... and just delete what you don't want to be recorded again.

profile.country.SE.title
PatrikT

Thx a lot MiCal1967 - exactely what I was looking for!

/Patrik, just accpeted your your respons

Alfu_1
Explorer

Although this was a 3-year-old post but has helped me today to solve the problem on my tv. Thanks, Micah once again.